CKI develops college and university students into a global network of responsible citizens and leaders with a lifelong commitment to service.
Service, Leadership, Fellowship.
Live to Serve, Love to Serve.
I pledge to uphold the Objects of Circle K International, to foster compassion and goodwill toward others through service and leadership, to develop my abilities and the abilities of all people, and to dedicate myself to the realization of humanity’s potential.
- To develop college and university students into responsible citizens and leaders with a lifelong commitment to service.
- To collaborate with all members of the Kiwanis family to achieve our common objectives.
- To develop positive role models.
- To enhance intercultural understanding and cooperation.
- To increase our service potential.
- To provide opportunities for fellowship, personal growth, professional development, and leadership skills.
- To work towards a greater public recognition of the organization.
- To emphasize the advantages of the democratic way of life.
- To serve on the campus and in the community.
- To encourage participation in group activities.
- To develop aggressive citizenship and the spirit of service for improvement of all human relationships.
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To promote the adoption and the application of high social, business and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide through CKI clubs a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase in righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.